Many questions have arisen following the Congressional passage of the Agricultural Act of 2014. Those questions were addressed today at the Georgia Peanut Commission Farm Bill Update Meeting and Webinar. Speakers during the webinar include Stanley Fletcher, director of the National Center for Peanut Competitiveness and professor emeritus from UGA, Nathan Smith, UGA Extension economist for Peanuts and Bob Redding, Georgia Peanut Commission representative in Washington, D.C.
- Peanut Leadership Academy Class XIII hosts first session
- State Peanut Organizations Seek National Peanut Board Nominees
- Jan/Feb 2024 – Southeastern Peanut Farmer
- U.S. Congress Passes Stop-Gap Funding Bill: Includes Farm Bill Extension
- Nominations open for 2024 Outstanding Georgia Young Peanut Farmer Award