Two $1,200 scholarships will be awarded to deserving high school seniors and/or college students. The applicant or someone in the applicant’s family must be actively producing peanuts in Florida. It is the intent of the Scholarship Award Committee, however, that the award recipients attend a Florida junior college or university.
- U.S. Congress Passes Stop-Gap Funding Bill: Includes Farm Bill Extension
- Nominations open for 2024 Outstanding Georgia Young Peanut Farmer Award
- 47th annual Georgia Peanut Farm Show set for Jan. 18, 2024, in Tifton
- USPF Participates in Washington, D.C. Event for Worldwide Hunger
- Oct/Nov 2023 – Southeastern Peanut Farmer