Alabama peanut farmers can learn more about their industry at any of seven peanut production meetings held across the state next month. Topics will include market outlook, peanut varieties, crop management and insect control.
The meetings will be coordinated by the Alabama Peanut Producers Association (APPA), Alabama Cooperative Extension System and Auburn University. Dates, times and locations are below. For more information, call APPA at (334) 792-6482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feb. 18
- 11 a.m. at Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries, 1445 Federal Dr., Montgomery
- Feb. 19
- 11 a.m. at North Alabama Agriplex Center, 1714 Tally Ho St. SW, Cullman
- Feb. 22
- 5:30 p.m. at Wiregrass Research & Extension Center, 167 State Highway 134 E, Headland
- Feb. 23
- 11 a.m. at 5 County Complex, 1055 East McKinnon St., New Brockton
- Feb. 25
- 11 a.m. at Lighthouse Restaurant, 12495 Co. Rd. 23, Irvington
- 5:30 p.m. at Baldwin County Farmers Federation, 21332 AL-59, Robertsdale
- Feb. 26
- 11 a.m. at Grace Fellowship Church, 1412 E. Nashville Ave., Atmore