The Florida Peanut Producers Association would like to announce our 39th Annual Membership Meeting to be held Thursday, March 13, 2014, at the Jackson County Agriculture Conference Center, 2741 Penn Avenue, Marianna, Fla. This year’s program will include a variety of updates on association activities and will focus on peanut production research funded by your check-off dollars. All peanut growers and spouses are invited to attend. Registration will begin early this year at 6:00 p.m. (cst) followed by the traditional smoked steak dinner at 6:30 p.m. (cst). Your association is proud of the involvement this past year both in-state and nationally in peanut production, education and research and we invite you out for a night of food and fun.
- U.S. Congress Passes Stop-Gap Funding Bill: Includes Farm Bill Extension
- Nominations open for 2024 Outstanding Georgia Young Peanut Farmer Award
- 47th annual Georgia Peanut Farm Show set for Jan. 18, 2024, in Tifton
- USPF Participates in Washington, D.C. Event for Worldwide Hunger
- Oct/Nov 2023 – Southeastern Peanut Farmer